REFEREES OFFICIATING AT 12TH ASIAN MEN’S U18 CHAMPIONSHIP ANNOUNCED
Tabriz, Iran, June 28, 2018 – A total of 16 accompanying referees have been announced by the AVC to officiate at the 12th Asian Men’s U18 Volleyball Championship, which will be held at the Porsharifi Gymnasium here from July 29 to July 6, 2018.
Referring to the decision made at the 2016 AVC Board of Administration Meeting, all NFs sending their teams to participate in any Asian Volleyball Championship must each submit three international or candidate referees to the AVC in order that the AVC Referees Committee, chaired by Mr Songsak Chareonpong, will take into consideration and make a decision. Only one from each participating team will be named the team accompanying referee.
Ahead of the competition, the AVC Referees Committee would like to announce all accompanying referees who will officiate at the 12th Asian Men’s U18 Volleyball Championship in Tabriz, Iran. They are as follows.
1. Mr. Julian Coburn from Australia.
2. Mr. Fan Gaoxiang from China.
3. Mr Hung Chi Yung from Hong Kong.
4. Mr. Asghar Mirzaeinahr from Iran.
5. Mr. Micheal Sami Das from India. (FIVB International Candidate Referee)
6. Mr. Atsushi Hattori from Japan.
7. Mr. Nurzhan Omirzak from Kazakhstan.
8. Mr. Cho Joon Ho from Korea (AVC International Candidate Referee)
9. Mr. Muhammad Fathi Ahmed from Malaysia.
10. Mr. Tim Hulls from New Zealand
11. Mr. Ahmed Alrajmi from Oman.
12. Mr. Abdulrahman Shams from Qatar.
13. Mr. N. Suthesh Kumar from Sri Lanka.
14. Mr. Pawarit Musika from Thailand.
15. Mr. Wei Yu Hong from Chinese Taipei.
16. Mr. Ubiadullah Shah from Pakistan. (AVC International Candidate Referee)
Related links of AVC
AVC Website: click www.asianvolleyball.net
AVC Facebook: click www.Facebook.com/AsianVolleyballConfederation
AVC Twitter: click: https://twitter.com/avcvolley
AVC Instagram: click: https://www.instagram.com/avcvolley/?hl=en
AVC Youtube: click: Asian Volleyball Confederation
AVC WeChat: Asian Volleyball Confederation