The meetings will start from December
The FIVB has announced the schedule for its annual Commissions and Councils meetings which are set to start from December this year in the hybrid format.
The President and Secretary of each Commission will join the relevant meeting from the FIVB Headquarters in Lausanne, while the remaining members will join online. Discussions will centre on the recent developments in the sport and proposals to be brought to the attention of the FIVB Executive Committee and Board of Administration related to each commission’s specific areas of expertise. The Commissions and related working groups also meet online regularly throughout the year.
The schedule of the meetings is as follows:
· 1 December – Snow Volleyball Commission meeting
· 2 December – Volleyball Council meeting
· 5 December – Athletes’ Commission meeting
· 6 December – Marketing Commission meeting
· 7 December – Beach Volleyball Commission meeting
· 12 December – Legal Commission meeting
· 13 December – Medical Commission meeting
· 14 December – Rules of the Games and Refereeing Commission meeting
The remaining four commissions – Development, Empowerment, Technical and Coaching, and Finance – will meet in the first half of 2023.
Relevant news from the Commission meetings will be available at the FIVB website.
Related links of AVC
AVC Website: click www.asianvolleyball.net
AVC Facebook: click www.Facebook.com/AsianVolleyballConfederation
AVC Twitter: click: www.twitter.com/AsianVolleyball
AVC Instagram: click: https://www.instagram.com/avcvolley/?hl=en
AVC Youtube: click: Asian Volleyball Confederation
AVC WeChat: Asian Volleyball Confederation